We have female puppies available, healthy, microchipped, vet checked and vaccinated.
We are also expecting a new litter in May, ready to go home in July.
For more details please contact us at:
Von Rotherwood Puppy Adoption Process
- Contact us by e-mail or phone to inquire about available puppies or upcoming litters
- Schedule a visit
- Place a $300 deposit on your desired litter. Pick of puppies is given in the order of deposit received
- Wait for notification of birth
- Receive weekly pictures and updates
- Puppies are matched with their families at 8 weeks of age.
We don't reserve puppies without a deposit, so please don't ask.
The remaining balance is due prior or the day you are picking up the puppy. Please note that we only accept cash or certified money orders.
If there is not a puppy for you in your desired litter, you will be contacted and your deposit will be moved to the next available puppy or litter.
Rotherwood Kennel reserves the right of first pick of the litter in case there is an extra special puppy that we want to add to our breeding program.
All our puppies are veterinarian checked: eyes, heart, knees, hips, etc, and have a written health contract/guarantee
accompanying them when purchased. Puppies are placed at approximately 8 weeks of age. They are dewormed and immunized (appropriate for their
age) and will be registered with the Canadian Kennel Club at our expense.
Companion/pet puppies are sold on a NON-BREEDING CONTRACT and are to be
spayed/neutered at the appropriate time.